Lightweight & more durable
Our multi-layer SMS fabric provides superior physical performance while it is breathable for wearer’s comfort.
Excellent particle barrier
The fabric filters resist 99.8% of particles of size 0.5-1μm.
Designed to fit your body shape
Fully elasticated hood, ankles, wrists, and waist afford optimum comfort and ease of movement.
Dry particulate Protection
Asbestos Handling, Automotive, Civil Protection, Construction, Decorative Work,Waste Management.
A serged seam joins two pieces of material with a thread that interlocks.This stitching method is generally used for chemical protective clothing,
· 7-9 stitched per inch
· heavier thread fibre is above 150D
· bite depth is 4mm
Do not use for:
• Contact with heavy oils, sparks or flames, or combustible liquids.
• Exposure situations resulting in spray or liquid buildup on the suit.
• Environments with high mechanical risks (abrasions, tears, cuts).
• Environments with exposure to hazardous substances beyond CE Type 5/6 certification.
• Environments with conditions of excessive heat.
Storage and Disposal:
• Store in dry, clean conditions in original packaging.
• Store away from direct sunlight, sources of high temperature, and solvent vapors.
• Store within the temperature range 15°C to +25°C (58°F to 78°F) and with relative humidity below 80%.
• Shelf life is 60 months from date of manufacture when stored as stated above.
• Replace garments if damaged, heavily contaminated or in accordance with local work practice.
• Electrostatic properties may be decay by wear, tear, contamination and time. Double check before use the garment.
• Handle and dispose of contaminated garments with care and in accordance with national regulations
An appropriate size garment should be selected to allow sufficient movement for the task.