Lightweight and cost-effective
The light microporous fabric offers comfort and protection against hazardous liquid splash and particulates.
High water-vapour transmission & soft texture ensures wearer comfort.
Reduces the risk of fiber contamination to the work environment.
Dry particulate Protection
Asbestos Handling, Agriculture & Farming, Automotive, Biological Hazards, Chemical Handling,Clean Room, Electronics, Engineering, Hazardous Material, Military, Paint Spray, Printing.
A serged seam joins two pieces of material with a thread that interlocks.This stitching method is generally used for chemical protective clothing,
· 7-9 stitched per inch
· heavier thread fibre is above 150D
· bite depth is 4mm
Do not use for:
• Contact with heavy oils, sparks or flames, or combustible liquids.
• Exposure situations resulting in spray or liquid buildup on the suit.
• Environments with high mechanical risks (abrasions, tears, cuts).
• Environments with exposure to hazardous substances beyond CE Type 5/6 certification.
• Environments with conditions of excessive heat.
Storage and Disposal:
• Store in dry, clean conditions in original packaging.
• Store away from direct sunlight, sources of high temperature, and solvent vapors.
• Store within the temperature range -20°C to +25°C (-4°F to +68°F) and with relative humidity below 80%.
• Shelf life is 60 months from date of manufacture when stored as stated above.
• Replace garments if damaged, heavily contaminated or in accordance with local work practice.
• Handle and dispose of contaminated garments with care and in accordance with national regulations.
An appropriate size garment should be selected to allow sufficient movement for the task.