One piece gown with enhanced full protection in front,against liquid,blood and fluids.Tied at back of neck and waist,with knit cuffs can prevent sleeve movement in the work to strengthen the protection of the arm.
Hospital,Visitors,Laboratory,Agriculture,Breeding industry,Biological medicine,Chemical handing
A serged seam joins two pieces of material with
a thread that interlocks.This stitching method is
generally used for chemical protective clothing,
· 7-9 stitched per inch
· heavier thread fibre is above 150D
· bite depth is 4mm
Do not use for:
• Contact with heavy oils, sparks or flames, or combustible liquids.
• Exposure situations resulting in spray or liquid buildup on the suit.
• Environments with high mechanical risks (abrasions, tears, cuts).
• Environments with exposure to hazardous substances beyond CE Type 5/6 certification.
• Environments with conditions of excessive heat.
Storage and Disposal:
• Store in dry, clean conditions in original packaging.
• Store away from direct sunlight, sources of high temperature, and solvent vapors.
• Store within the temperature range -20°C to +25°C (-4°F to +68°F) and with relative humidity below 80%.
• Shelf life is 60 months from date of manufacture when stored as stated above.
• Replace garments if damaged, heavily contaminated or in accordance with local work practice.
• Handle and dispose of contaminated garments with care and in accordance with national regulations.