Full body protection provides an effective shield against various chemicals,liquid jets,infective agents and leaking fuel
Dry particulate Protection
Biological hazards,Chemical Handing,Deconamination,Disaster Management,Disaster Control,Tank Cleaning Petrochemical
A heat seal seam is sewn and then sealed with a heat actived tape.This method provides liquid proof seams, and is especially useful for TYPE4/5/6 chemical protective clothing.
Storage and Disposal:
• Store in dry, clean conditions in original packaging.
• Store away from direct sunlight, sources of high temperature, and solvent vapors.
• Store within the temperature range -20°C to +25°C (-4°F to +68°F) and with relative humidity below 80%.
• Shelf life is 60 months from date of manufacture when stored as stated above.
• Replace garments if damaged, heavily contaminated or in accordance with local work practice.
• Handle and dispose of contaminated garments with care and in accordance with national regulations.
An appropriate size garment should be selected to allow sufficient movement for the task.